What is Left is Just a Blog...

But a very inspired one! 


I read this blog as I read a novel...post by post, entry by entry...from the very beginning, till the end of his writing...

His writing inspired many readers out there, includes me!...I can't imagine how man like him, who afflicted with a such scary disease can be so strong & always put everything on Allah's hand...every entry very 'menginsafkan' & always give encouragement to continue to live in Allah pleased...

Al-Fatihah untuk Allahyarham beliau...semoga tempatmu di syurga bersama para solihin...

cannot describe the feeling I have inside when I read something written by deceased...but this one indeed leave something in my heart & his words keep playing over & over again in mind...

-THE END-
"The Best is yet to be"

Comments

Popular Posts