My Lil' Aisyah

Was taken a few days back by my sister, K.Ngah at K.e's house...using her Canon EOS 350D Rebel XT...these are not her best shots(the battery was weak & the flash light was not enough, that's what she said)...but I love it so much...that day I forgot to bring my flash drive so, I uploaded these photos from her notebook into EOE Online(remember EOE Online??)...then I grab the photos from there...very easy...I'm not promoting okay, it really very easy...yeah, I admit it!! My lil' Aisyah just turn 3 months today...

-THE END-

"The Best is yet to be"
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Agoogoo said…
comeynye esah 50sen ni..
ekkekee..
Ibu Aizara said…
credit to me, yeah....
EdaManAli said…
mcm knl je esah 50sen tuh...

yeah, credit to U sis...
CoNniE said…
comei nyer Aisyah....
ratu hatiku said…
betul3x..memang comel
~Queen Q~ said…
tak pe lah akak.. akak jadi kwn que lah.. cian akak xde kwn.. ehehehehehe..

ni anak akak yg patah tangan tu ke??
EdaManAli said…
Queen Q : a'aa...ni lah bdk yg br patah tgn last week...huhuhuuuu...mmg xreti duk diam ni...

OK, be my friend ek...

Popular Posts