I got it!

Remember my previous post, about EOE Online printing? Yesterday as promised all my photos arrived! I can't believe that they gave me photo printing for free, 50 pieces for 4R & 2 pieces for 8R. The quality of the photo papers are good and the colours are bright too. Now it's time too buy new album to keep the photos...mmm...

so blogger, what are U waiting for. Come and join their Blogger Review Program to get free photo printing like I got yesterday...EOE Online, can I join for the 2nd time??? ;))

-THE END-

"The Best is yet to be"
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Agoogoo said…
waa...bes ni..tp blog afiq lom sapai 30 entry. huhu..
EdaManAli said…
blog appak afiq kn ado...ckup ke x post nye???
heheheee...
CoNniE said…
best best.. lps ni bleh frame kat umah.. hehehe..

kite pon ade buat second review punyer...
Ex Starians said…
Journey never ends...go on forever...
idafatimah said…
aghe ghaso blog oghe xmenarik laa..huhu..ghano nok wak menarik nih??warna-warni dan berseri2

Popular Posts