Yahoo...

I was very happy yesterday...after 4 days giving up, finally my Aisyah uu'uk...thank god...sound disgusting but yeaahhhh...I was happy for Aisyah & still am. I decided to continue my breastfeed to my bby, give FM only when needed & stop being so worried about Aisyah's problem.

Yesterday around 2 pm

-I do some house chores
-Iman sleeps as well as her sister
-Took this opportunity to solah & lunch
-heard Aisyah cooing..."She wakes up, must be hungry..."
-Took Aisyah, at the same time smell something...(masam2...cam kacang rebus pn ade, kacang ape tu yg kaler kuning tu...heheh...sorry ye p'gemar kacang rebus...)
-Check her diaper, heheh...something has filling the diaper...(bak kate atuk, ade brg ni...)
-smile..."My Aisyah dh b***k...Alhamdulillah"
-get her new diaper, wet tissue...clean her...(byk giler slps 4 ari collect)
-then feed her, she continue her sleep

ni pn nk citer dlm blog...heheh...for me, this is a good news since I was very worried about my bby 'poo-poo' problem...hope she will continue b***k regularly...

glitter logo - http://www.sparklee.com

-THE END-

"The Best is yet to be"

Comments

Ibu Aizara said…
Pah, susu byk lg ko? Kato doh sikit.... Ni ado oghe wi produk utk tamboh susu... namo produk tu milkmaid tea.... Kat Manjaku, Bangi ado jual....
EdaManAli said…
xtntu, sumtimes sikit sumtime can get 13Oz...huhuhu...
kene byk2 minum milo.

Kt Manjaku, bangi? kene overnite kt kajang lg lah ni? mamak 'pull-tea' xleh ke??? huhuhuhuuuu
idafatimah said…
"aisyah berak riuh sekampung"..
pttnye wat tajuk nih..hahaaha

Popular Posts