Wish

I have a big wish this year. I hope Allah will approve my 'application'...can't tell what it is, only can say a big wish...i'll put my full effort on it, whatever it will takes, i'll try my very best even i know it's really hard to achive. i think i need to do solat hajat so that Allah knows that i really want it to come true. Ya Allah, please Ya Allah, forgive me for whatever & how much sins i've done. please Ya Allah...make it come true...for the sake of me, my family & my big family...don't want to live like this forever...

-THE END-

Comments

napish said…
waaahhh dah ada baby daaa...
Ibu Aizara said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ibu Aizara said…
it'll come true, if we really believe on it. Allah will grand every of His ummah's wishes if it's pure wish and it's for the sake of people that we love most... I'll pray for u too... Love and miss u...
EdaManAli said…
napish: a'aa...da dkt sethn
ibu aizara: TQ, miss U 2 too...

Popular Posts